Christmas Cocktail Masterclass
Thursday 20th December, 7pm-10pm
We’re super excited to be teaming up with the smashing crew from Drinks Abode to bring a new Christmas Cocktail Masterclass to Brighton Cookery School.
You’ll be greeted with Kir Royal & canapés on arrival as you meet your hosts, Messa Ben from Brighton Cookery School & Simeon from Drinks Abode.
The event will kick off with you mastering a technical cookery element of one of our festive cocktail garnishes, before moving on to make three Christmas cocktails during your time with us.
Carefully paired Canapés will be served by your hosts as you enjoy your drinks, they’ll give you an insight into the art of pairing food and drinks so you can go on to wow your festive friends this yuletide season.
Included in the session:
3-hour cocktail master class with paired canapés, cocktail garnish technical cookery challenge, professional tuition from our Executive Chef and Drinks Abode’s Chief Mixologist
Cocktails Created for this event for you to enjoy:
- Orange & Ginger Collins – Vodka, Citrus, Ginger & Orange Syrup, Mint, Soda
- Mulled Pear – Sloe Gin, Sweet Vermouth, Spiced Pear Puree, Lemon, Egg White
- Vanilla Pecan Pie – Pecan Butter Infused Bourbon, Madagascan vanilla Liqueur, Chocolate Bitters
Please inform us of any dietary requirements when booking.
Over 18’s only at this event.
This session is limited and expected to sell out fast so book now to avoid disappointment!
£50.00 all inclusive for Brighton Cookery Club members – just join at the top of this page, it’s free to join the club and you’re guaranteed a minimum £5 discount when you book online via our Meetup club page
£55.00 all inclusive for non-members
Ways to pay:
- Email us for an invoice and make a BACS transfer
- Call us to pay by card – 01273 674911
- Pay via Paypal HERE – please note this is the non-member price of £55
Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org