Christmas Pudding Workshop
Monday 12th November, 7pm – 9.30pm
We’ll be kicking off the festive season with our Christmas Pudding Workshop.
We’ll have an array of Christmas Pudding ingredients for you to choose from to make your perfect pud.
Messa Ben will demonstrate his favourite flavourings for his family’s Christmas Pudding before you get to roll up your sleeves and create your personalised pud to take home and let those flavours mingle before steaming, ready to enjoy over your Christmas period with your friends and family. You’ll also get to learn. cook. eat. some ginger brandy butter to complement your pudding.
Come on your own, with a friend or group and let your taste buds be tickled!
Included in this session: 2.5-hour profession cookery tuition, ingredients – all produce from the session yours to take home, protective apron and mineral water. A Christmas cocktail on arrival! You are welcome to B.Y.O to this event.
- £35.00 all inclusive for Brighton Cookery Club Members – join at the top of this page and pay via the Meetup Paypal link for discount
- £40.00 all inclusive for non-members
Ways to pay:
- Email us for an invoice and make a BACS transfer
- Call us to pay by card – 01273 674911
- Pay via Paypal HERE – please note this is the non-member price of £40.00
We’ve FOUR Festival Cookery sessions for you to enjoy this year:
- Christmas Pudding Workshop: 12th November – 7pm-9.30pm – £35/£40
- Christmas Canapés: 3rd December – 7pm – 9.30pm – £35/£40
- Christmas Cookery Class – Edible Gifts: 8th December – 1pm – 5pm – £60/£65
- Christmas Lunch Cook & Dine: 15th December 10am-2.30pm – £65/£85
CHRISTMAS CLUB OFFER: We’ve four festive sessions running from November to December this year, for those of you who’d like to join us for all 4 cooking classes to get your Christmas culinary skills sorted, we’re offering you 25% off the total price of all our festive classes when you book onto them in one go.
Total cost of all Four Christmas Sessions:
£210.00 or book them ALL for JUST £168.00! Book HERE via Paypal or call to pay with card, we also accept bank transfers, just pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is a non-member price, for members prices please contact us via Meetup.
Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing us at email@example.com
Under 15’s to be accompanied by an adult/guardian
Gift Vouchers Available