Cooking with Foraged Foods
Sunday 28th April, 10am-1pm approx.
Messa Ben is super excited to be kicking off the first of our Cooking with Foraged Foods cook and dine classes.
As spring begins, natures larder begins to sprout and a couple of our favourites here at Brighton Cookery School is the start of the nettle and wild garlic season.
You’ll learn how to identify the plants, best picking practices, and when the best of the season is and local spots to find these free foods.
Come on your own, with a friend or group and let your taste buds be tickled!
You’ll create a Nettle Soda Bread and Wild Garlic Soup, you’re the Chef & diner!
Included in this session: 3-hour profession cookery tuition & dining experience, all ingredients, protective apron and mineral water throughout. A glass of wine, beer or soft drink will be served with your meal.
- £40.00 all inclusive for Brighton Cookery Club Members – join via our upcoming classes page for free and pay via the Meetup Paypal link for discount
- £45.00 all inclusive for non-members
Under 18’s welcome when accompanied by an adult
Ways to pay:
- Email us for an invoice and make a BACS transfer
- Call us to pay by card – 01273 674911
- Pay via Paypal HERE – please note this is the non-member price of £45.00
Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Limited so book now to avoid disappointment!