Easter Baking Class – Simnel Cake
Saturday 6th April, 10am-1pm
We’ll be kicking off the third of our 2019 baking classes with a traditional Easter bake. You’ll be baking a Simnel Fruit Cake, before moving on to whip up an apricot jam and home-made marzipan.
We’ll provide a finger buffet to keep your hunger in check as the cookery school fills with the beautiful baking aroma of your Easter goodies!
Come on your own, with a friend or group and let your taste buds be tickled!
Included in this session: Profession baking tuition, ingredients – your Simnel Easter Cake yours to take home to enjoy over the Easter period with family and friends, protective apron, mineral water and soft drinks.
- £50 all inclusive for Brighton Cookery Club Members – join via our upcoming classes page for free and pay via the Meetup Paypal link for discount
- £55.00 all inclusive for non-members
Ways to pay:
- Email us for an invoice and make a BACS transfer
- Call us to pay by card – 01273 674911
- Pay via Paypal HERE – please note this is the non-member price of £55.00
Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing us at email@example.com
Accompanied under 18’s welcome at this event