Kids Can Cook Japanese!
Tuesday 30th October, 11.30am-2pm
Learning to cook with your little ‘chef’ is not only a fun activity for the half-term holidays but a great opportunity to bond while your child learns an essential life skill under the expert guidance of our professional chefs.
Together with your child and under the guidance of our team you will create a 2-course meal that you will both be proud of and enjoy in our dining area after your cooking experience.
We’re going to teach you both the art of Japanese Sushi, creating the perfect maki rolls for your lunch, let’s see out of parent and child who masters the inside out maki roll best! You’ll then be taught how to create a Chocolate Fondant, not to mention learning the art of plating up to restaurant standards. (We hear you, a chocolate fondant isn’t very Japanese, but then Japan’s desserts have nothing on this classic chocolate fondant, so we thought why not!)
If this sounds like a lunch you’d like to be help your little chef master and then enjoy together then join us for our Kids Can Cook class and dining experience.
All our staff have current DBS checks and safeguarding certification. We work with many local schools, so we’re used to the mayhem and we’ll even teach them the necessary skill and understanding of ‘clean and clear as you go’, we’ll have no messy chefs in our brigade!
Included in this session: 2.5-hour profession cookery tuition, ingredients & 2-course lunch to enjoy together. Protective apron, teas and coffees and mineral water throughout your time with us.
- £58.00 all inclusive for parent & child
- £53.00 all inclusive for parent & child for Brighton Cookery Club members
- One ticket (£58/£53) covers a place for one adult plus one child.
- The maximum number of children per adult is one child.
- Each parent and child will be provided one chopping board to work from together.
- If you want to bring an additional child they will need to be accompanied by another adult.
Ways to pay:
- Email us for an invoice and make a BACS transfer
- Call us to pay by card – 01273 674911
- Pay via Paypal HERE – please note this is the non-member price of £58.00
Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Vouchers Available on our websites shop or Purchase this class as a Gift by dropping us an email