Provençal Cook & Dine
Saturday 2nd March, 6pm-9pm approx.
Provençal cuisine is simple yet bursting with flavour, focusing on preserving the taste and texture of seasonal, fresh ingredients like tomatoes, garlic, peppers, anchovies, olives, olive oil and wild herbs. It is above all Mediterranean and “familial”—la cuisine de grand-mère.
Come on your own, with a friend or group and let your taste buds be tickled!
You’ll master a Provençal 2-course menu, you’re the Chef & diner!
Pissaladière onion tart
Included in this session: 3-hour profession cookery tuition & 2-course dining experience, all ingredients, protective apron and mineral water throughout. A glass of wine, beer or soft drink will be served with your meal.
- £50.00 all inclusive for Brighton Cookery Club Members – join via our upcoming classes page for free and pay via the Meetup Paypal link for discount
- £55.00 all inclusive for non-members
Under 18’s welcome when accompanied by an adult
Ways to pay:
- Email us for an invoice and make a BACS transfer
- Call us to pay by card – 01273 674911
- Pay via Paypal HERE – please note this is the non-member price of £55.00
Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing us at email@example.com
Class Limited so book now to avoid disappointment!