Sushi – Roll & Run Class
Monday 14th January 2019, 6.30pm-8pm approx.
This roll & run class will see you master the Japanese sandwich; the Maki Roll! After learning the art of the sushi roll, we’ll get you to try the inside out maki roll to up your skill level with us.
We’ll have an array of ingredients to fill your sushi rolls, so if you’re not a fish fan or you want a meaty or vegetarian alternative, the choice is yours.
Come on your own, with a friend or group and let your taste buds be tickled!
Included in this session: 1.5-hour profession sushi tuition, all ingredients, 2 maki rolls to take home, protective apron and mineral water throughout. You are welcome to B.Y.O to this event.
- £35.00 all inclusive for Brighton Cookery Club Members – join via our upcoming classes page for free and pay via the Meetup Paypal link for discount
- £40.00 all inclusive for non-members
- Under 16’s £10 discount
Ways to pay:
- Email us for an invoice and make a BACS transfer
- Call us to pay by card – 01273 674911
- Pay via Paypal HERE – please note this is the non-member price of £40.00
Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Chefs, under 16-years-old, get a discount of £10 when accompanied by a full paying parent/guardian.
Under 16’s to be accompanied by an adult/guardian – Please note: One child per adult
Gift Vouchers Available