TEX MEX – Cook & Dine
Thursday 23rd May, 6.30pm-10pm,
Tex-Mex is a fusion of Mexican and American cuisines, deriving from the culinary creations of the Tejano people living in Texas. The word “Tex-Mex” first entered the English language as a nickname for the Texas Mexican Railway in 1875, but since the 1980’s Tex Mex cuisine exploded in popularity over the pond into the UK and beyond and now generates the American food industry $41 billion a year, so it’s got to be worth a crack at creating it fresh in the kitchen!
Join us in the kitchen to cook up a Tex Mex feast, come on your own, with a friend or group and let your taste buds be tickled!
You’ll become a Tex Mex master at:
- Enchiladas – F.R Chicken or Vegetarian
- Charred Corn with lime, chilli and parmesan
- Pico de gallo salsa
- Guacamole with corn tortilla chips
We’ll refresh your palate before you go with a Mojito Sorbet which will be demonstrated at the start of the session. You’ll be hands-on with the rest of your meal, as you’re the Chef and Diner!
Included in this session: 3.5-hour profession cookery tuition & dining experience, ingredients, equipment, protective apron and mineral water throughout. A glass of wine, beer or soft drink will be served with your meal! You are welcome to B.Y.O to this event.
- £55.00 all inclusive for Brighton Cookery Club Members – join on our Upcoming Classes page & pay via the Meetup Paypal link for discount
- £60.00 all inclusive for non-members
Ways to pay:
- Email us for an invoice and make a BACS transfer
- Call us to pay by card – 01273 674911
- Pay via Paypal HERE – please note this is the non-member price of £60.00
Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing us at email@example.com
Class Limited so book now to avoid disappointment!