Traditional Afternoon Tea Cook & Dine
Early Mother’s Day Treat!
Saturday 30th March, 10am-2pm approx.
The traditional British Afternoon Tea ritual was introduced in the 1840s, as a way to stem the hunger between lunch and dinner. Today it’s more popular than ever, and for most, it’s an occasional indulgence or to celebrate a special event. So with Mothering Sunday on the 31st March, why not treat your mum, or nan, or both to a cookery and dining experience to bring you together.
Come on your own, with your mum, a friend or group and let your taste buds be tickled!
You’ll be cracking on in the kitchen with:
- Sweet & Savoury Scones
- Lobster Tartlet – vegetarian option available
- Madeleine Biscuits
- Chocolate cups with a raspberry mousse
- Knife skills in cutting the perfect finger sandwich
Included in this session: 4-hour profession cookery class and dining experience, all ingredients and equipment, protective apron and mineral water throughout. A glass of prosecco will be offered with your Afternoon Tea alongside juices and of course tea and coffee
- £60.00 all inclusive for Brighton Cookery Club Members – join via our upcoming classes page for free and pay via the Meetup Paypal link for discount
- £65.00 all inclusive for non-members
Ways to pay:
- Email us for an invoice and make a BACS transfer
- Call us to pay by card – 01273 674911
- Pay via Paypal HERE – please note this is the non-member price of £65.00
Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org